Last December I flew via Cebu Pacific to Melbourne (will write a separate blog on this!). I was there for around 11 days but was mainly there for my one of my best friend’s wedding. I love Melbourne and will definitely be back to explore more but one of the places I did get to visit was Sunny Ridge Australia.
Click the link below to keep reading!
- Opening Hours
- Sunny Ridge Store
- Sunny Ridge Cafe
- Things I Bought at Sunny Ridge
- Need to save it for later? Pin it!
Located in the Mornington Peninsula, Sunny Ridge Australia is about an hour drive away from the Melbourne CBD via car. It’s a Strawberry farm and Cafe 🍓😊
Address: 244 Shands Road, Main Ridge, Victoria, 3928
From November to May you can pick your own strawberries in their farm. The list of prices are below!
Sunny Ridge Store
They also have a store inside the Cafe where you heaps of berry-related food items and other things hehe. Check out a few of them below!
Sunny Ridge Cafe
I loved having brunch here at Sunny Ridge! I had a Mango Chicken Wrap and of course, Ice Coffee, hehe. Both were so good! They have a seasonal menu, you can check it out on their website 😊
If you want to know more about Sunny Ridge Australia, click here.
Things I Bought at Sunny Ridge
- A pack of blueberries for $4 (I’ve never had fresh blueberries so I bought some to try, they were good!)
- A pack of strawberries for $6
- 3 soap bars for $6
- 2 small jam jars for $2.5 each (raspberry and strawberry)
- Binurong Point, Catanduanes
- Ajloun Castle
- Visiting Fantasy World in Batangas
- Opening Mystery Packages from Lazada!
- Travelling To Namibia? Things To Add To Your Bucket List