On one of my free days in Melbourne, my friend, her family and I went for a visit at the Royal Botanic Gardens Melbourne. I LOVEEEE flowers so it was so nice to wander around the garden, take pretty photos with the flowers and just enjoy the scenery. Luckily it was a beautiful day, the weather was cool and the sun was shining bright. Also, entrance is free here which is great! Hehe.
Click the link below to read a little more about the place.
- How to get to the Royal Botanic Gardens Melbourne?
- Operating Hours & Entrance
- About the Royal Botanic Gardens Melbourne
- Need to save it for later? Pin it!
About the Royal Botanic Gardens Melbourne
This garden is actual one of two gardens under the “Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria”. The other site is in Cranbourne – they’re about an hour away apart. Here’s a little snippet I got from their website:
Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria plays a leading role in the conservation of plants through biodiversity research, programs to protect rare and threatened plants, and the study of habitats. This work is supported by education and visitor programs about the importance of plants to life.
The organisation encompasses two diverse sites at Melbourne and Cranbourne and the State Botanical Collection housed at the National Herbarium of Victoria. Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria is managed by the Royal Botanic Gardens Board Victoria, which is responsible to the Minister for Environment and Climate Change.https://www.rbg.vic.gov.au/
How to get to the Royal Botanic Gardens Melbourne?
- Bus: Route 605 (Melbourne Observatory/Birdwood Avenue)
- Tram: Routes 3/3a, 5, 6, 16, 64, 67 and 72 (Stop 19 Shrine of Remembrance/St Kilda Road
Operating Hours & Entrance
Everyday – 7:30 am to Sunset
Entrance is FREE!
- Ajloun Castle
- Visiting Fantasy World in Batangas
- Opening Mystery Packages from Lazada!
- Travelling To Namibia? Things To Add To Your Bucket List
- Centre Point Hotel Pratanum Review