I’ve been wanting to donate my hair for a while now but I haven’t heard of any organizations that accept donations! After researching a bit I found out that Makati Med’s Cancer Center accepts donations. I emailed them and got the details! Then, last December I cut my hair and sent it over to them.
Click the link below to see the requirements and more info about donating your hair in the Philippines!
What are the requirements?
- Minimum requirement is 9 inches
- Must be tied with a hair tie or rubber band (so it is intact)
- The hair should be placed in a zip lock with your Name & Email Address
Where do I send it?
- Drop off: at the Makati Med Cancer Center (1st Floor Tower 1) from Monday-Friday, 9am-4pm
- Courier to: Charmaine Gonzales Makati Medical Center – Cancer Center Department, #2 Amorsolo Street, Legaspi Village, Makati City
If you want to know more info or want to contact them, their email is: email@example.com.
Donations are all open all year round! Your hair can make a difference in someone’s life. ❤️