Okay, I’m a bit late on my New Years post but better late than never right? I’ve been back at work for a couple of days now but my mind is still on vacation mode. I’m already excited for the weekend! Anywayyy, the start of year has already been pretty hectic. I haven’t had much time to really think about my goals for the new year or even reflect on 2016, but I’ve finallyyy had some time to breathe and write.
Looking back at 2016, I realized that it was really an AMAZING year. I accomplished a lot last year in my blog life, personal life and work life. This year I really put myself out there – stepped out of my comfort zone – pushed myself to be fearless, to have courage. Basically just pushed myself to do everything and anything that I wanted to do. And it was great. It felt great!
Great things have happened this year and also some not so great things. Butttttt, I’ve always been a positive person, throughout my whole life! I’m always grateful. Here are some reasons/things I’m most thankful for in 2016:
I am thankful for…
1. The people who trusted me with their companies/brands. I was able to work with and meet some great people. It was a great learning experience and I can’t wait for what the new year has in store for me.
2. My family and friends who support my blog. Big thank you to everyone and anyone who likes/shares/comments on my posts. Feels great when people appreciate and take the time to read your work!
3. Having the opportunity to travel to Europe and Israel. I was able to check off so many things off my travel bucket list in 2016! I’ll be doing a few local travels this year so I’m excited!
4. My mum’s successful operation
5. Reaching 1k likes on my Blog’s Facebook page. It may not be a lot to others but it’s definitely an achievement for me! It’s definitely growing!
6. Starting to get healthier and more active. I’m eating healthier foods, barely drink soft drinks or coffee anymore and I started going to the gym in the mornings!
7. Spending more time with my family and friends.
8. Getting a new job. Big learning curve for me and big chapter in my work life. Aaand it also proves that perseverance and dedication pays off. Quick side note – sharing with you guys a quote from Bianca Gonzales’ book “Paano Ba To?” – “As long as you keep working for it, what is truly for you will not pass you by.”
What about you guys? What are you most thankful for in 2016? ♥